Price And Quantity
- 200000-20,0000 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 1-2 Week
Battery Plate Curing Ovens are designed to cause chemical reactions. These reactions begin once a specific temperature is reached. The purpose is to cure a coating, adhesive or a product. To have a successful curing process, the size of the heat source and distribution of airflow need
to be considered.
RANE OVENS have 28 years of Oven manufacturing experience for Battery Industries. Today, we are the leading specialists in Designing and manufacturing of âCustom Built & Import Substitute Industrial Ovens Located in the city of Pune, Maharashtra. We have supplied all kinds of ovens to the leading battery manufacturers in INDIA (Auto, VRLA, Industrial, Traction) for multiple application Including, Heat treating, curing and drying Processes. Rane Ovens offers a selection of small batch type, walk-in ovens that are ideal for curing applications.
These offer fast ramping and cool down rates for maximum productivity, short cycle times and consistent, reproducible curing processes for all product loads. Curing ovens are designed to provide tight temperature and Relative Humidity tolerance and precise control for repeatable results and uniform airflow that ensure proper curing across an entire load. The ovens are exhausted to effectively remove the VOCs given off during curing, ensuring a safe environment. Best-in-class energy efficiency is achieved with superiorinsulation and cabinet design as well as recirculating airflow management.
RANE OVENS offers gas or electric batch ovens for curing small to very large loads.
Ambient to 85 Â°C
|Relative Humidity||Upto 98% Rh|
Temp: (Â±2Â°C) and Humidity: (Â± 3% RH)
As per Requirement- Custom Built
MS or GI Sheets with Powder Coated
Stainless Steel 304- As per request
Horizontal Airflow or Combination Airflow
Electrical Heater or LPG/CNG Fired Burner with Heat Exchanger
2-50 KW as per Size of the Chamber
Curing, Composite Curing, Battery Plates Curing
- Controls- Programmable Logic Controller
- Display- Advanced HMI With Touch Screen Display
- Available in all heat types
- Digital Chart Recorder data acquisition devices & systems
- Top Mounted High volume recirculation blowers or fans to conserve valuable floor space at your facility
- High Pressure Misting System for Humidity Or Inbuilt Steam Generator for small Units
- PUF insulated Wall and Door for Low temperature
- Glass Wool Insulated walls for High Temperature Application
- Heat Exchanger System for LPG Fired Oven
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and Start up times
- Force exhaust Blower